"Blessed are the PURE IN HEART for they will see God..." - Matthew
Blessed means the deepest kind of joy, true happiness. The ones that are wholehearted, have joy. To see God, I imagine, is to stand face to face. I cannot face God when I keep back parts of my heart for myself, when my love is fragmented. But when I am genuine and wholhearted in my love, I can stand, face to face, looking into the fire in His eyes. And there alone, I am truly happy, there alone I find rest, there alone is the deepest thing I was created for.
Please pray as God continues to radically call me into wholheartedness, He would empower me to surrender. With my absolute failure to love Him wholly, Ive been hitting a wall over and over - finally realizing I cannot love apart from the Holy Spirit. He alone is in perfect love with the Father and Son, He alone can bind my heart to faithful, mature, whole love for God. Im really beginning to believe He wants my heart, and that He will never leave me, the Holy Spirit is wholly committed to have all of me. Also, please pray for the disciples in the youthgroup out here that we would together be wholly given, in preparation for His coming.
This weekend I am starting Bickle's "Study Guide to Revelation" Sunday nights for the youth and its also open for the whole church to attend. May the Holy Spirit be our teacher and the One to prepare our hearts for Jesus. Amen.
1 comment:
Praying that you and your community will see Him. :)
Post a Comment