Monday, October 6, 2008

Nepal, boots, winemaking



My latest interests include:

learning about wine making and bottling! (yesterday I went over a friends house where we got to taste test a whole batch for levels of sweetness, and then bottle it. I prefer the dry as always, and we were sent home with some of the fruit of our labors. good times!)

I have started really enjoying icecream. Most of my life for some odd reason I didnt really like the stuff, and now Ive discovered it to be really quite enjoyable. Strawberry cheesecake is the best ever. My housemates and I have trouble shutting our little freezer because we all like icecream.

There is some certain fancy boots with brass buttons in the mail thanks to my awesome and generous family.

And lastly..... its official that I am going to NEPAL next spring for a 4 month trip. Hooray!!! (which means that this blog will soon become more streamlined for more public audiences as I share my vision with friends this fall.)

1 comment:

m&p said...

sounds like fun! Looking forward to seeing you guys again around Christmas.