The late night breeze ruffles through the leaves and whistles into the window crack in my tiny kitchen. Its late, and Im here, with You, and the moon. Asking You, to come....
Remembering, You are, with me, in me, always.
By faith I agree, and bless Your name, with a offering of thanksgiving.
But sometimes I feel so small, so weak, and far, far from You - the outward trappings of life clamouring away my attention, dulling me, while my insides are aching to remember Your NEAR, so I can live again. Am I a stone, or block of ice, before You? Look on me, blazing eyes of fire, and fill me with Your love. My heart is too small to understand, open me wide and fill me. I stand before You, who are LIGHT, see me, fill me, consume me, and cast out all darkness...
I know Your coming soon, and sometimes the enemy would say Im not preparing and all these tiny flimsy steps are nothing, mere trifles, and why try? But I hear Your voice, much louder, coming from the inside, stronger than the lies from the outside, and You say, "I am faithful - so you, Hope, are faithful in Me, and you are being prepared, one tiny step at a time, keep going... I LOVE YOU!"
No comments:
Post a Comment