So last weekend we took a rest by heading up into the mt.s for two nights. We rode on TOP of the bus (sitting on a rack with a bunch of Nepalese) up the mt.s and it was so much fun in the dark, with the wind, and winding roads. When we arrived a booming thunderstorm broke loose and we got drenched in the rain. Stumbling soaking wet into the gesuthouse we were exhausted, it was quite the adventure.
The weekend was an amazing time to just be with one another, unwind, and gaze at the beautiful scenery. One morning we woke up to see the sunrise and caught a glimpse of the mt.s barely emmerging from the heavy cloud cover. (Its not the season to see the mt.s just yet but we were lucky)
Heading back yesterday as I sat on top of the bus winding through the mt. roads I said to myself, "This is the Nepal I fell in love with!" Before me the beautiful emereld ricepaddies stretched out , dotted with little huts... Joy made my heart soar. I love Nepal!
2 comments:
Hotel at the end of the universe?? Cool!
Love,
Mom
Box is coming for you and the 4 girls. Going shopping TODAY for the fun stuff! Easter is coming!
Mom
Post a Comment